A. OUR DESIGNS.
- Copyright. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights are retained by Ivory White Studio for all material (including without limitation: designs, artwork, photographs, logos and any custom order designs).
- Permissible Use. Orders, samples, custom designs and any website content are for your personal use only, and may not in any way be copied, reproduced, distributed or re-sold. Using any of our products, copyright or intellectual property for commercial or marketing purposes is strictly prohibited unless you have received express prior written permission from ourselves.
- Right of Use. We reserve the right to photograph all and any orders for our own marketing purposes.
- Branding. We reserve the right to brand the stationery and/or the products we design for you with our moderately visible logo or monogram, which we undertake to place on the stationery or products non-intrusively.
- Right to Distribute. All mockups, images of mockups and design concepts shared with you, the customer, by us remain the property of Ivory White and may not be distributed without our consent.Design options provided to you and not selected for final production are the sole property of Ivory White and should under no circumstance be published, disseminated or distributed without our permission. We reserve the right to restrict, terminate or enforce restriction of access to any such previously provided images and illustration
B. THE PRODUCTS.
- Copy. When providing wording or guest names to accompany your order, please make sure there are no errors. This information is copied directly from your original text and we are not responsible for any mistakes.
- Burn Marks. Due to the nature of the laser cutting process, burn marks may occur and be visibly present on the final product, furthermore, there may be slight variations between one item and the next of the same design. Lighter card colours show burn marks more prominently, if you’d like to reduce the burn marks visible please choose from the darker card colours. Burn marks not considered unacceptable or regarded as legitimate grounds for rejecting the quality of the final product.
- Ink and Foils. We utilise various printing methods, including but not limited to digital, litho, foil printing and foil stamping. While every care is taken to ensure that there are no variation on the final print or stamp, blemishes and inconsistencies may occur. You accept that print blemishes and inconsistencies are not unacceptable or grounds for rejecting the quality of the final product.
- Cutting. You accept that manual or automated cutting methods may result in slight variations between shapes of the same type. You accept that the aforementioned variations not unacceptable or grounds for rejecting the quality of the final product.
C. MATERIALS, MOCKUPS & VARIATION.
- Availability. The materials that we use, such as paper, fabric, wood, leather, acrylic, metal and others are subject to availability. In the event that the exact texture, colour, weight or other properties as displayed in our images is not available, then we reserve the right to utilise any other substitute material closest to quality and aesthetics of the displayed product as possible. As a result the finish of the products may vary from time to time.
- Variation. You accept that there may be variations in the printed colours of stationery and accompanying inserts due to the print process. Colours may also differ from any printed sample sets received in advance of your order or from digital artwork previews and proofs.
- Mockups. Images and videos provided to you by us at any stage of the shop process, semi-custom process or custom design process and/or on this website, are digital mockups. They are shown to give you a general idea of how the product will look and are not 100% accurate. The final products, the size and placement of the whole design or parts of the designs on the final product may not be an exact match as shown on the mockup.
- Display. Due to the settings such as colour profiles, brightness, contrast and saturation on different monitors on computers and other devices and the variations in digital printing technology, the colors you see in the final product may be different from the mockups provided
- Handling Stationery. All items are shipped in good condition, however, care should be taken by when opening the packaging or handling any stationery or favours, as they are sometimes quite delicate and can get easily damaged if not handled with care.
- Durability. While only the best materials are used to create your stationery, including but not limited to ink and adhesives, the elements used to assemble your product have different levels of durability and may be susceptible to humidity, heat and dust.
E. CUSTOM & SEMI-CUSTOM PRODUCTS.
- Proofs. If you are entitled to a proof of the artwork, it is yours responsibility to ensure that all the details are correct. We allow one amendments at no charge, all subsequent amendments are billable at our standard hourly rate.
- Mock-up. Upon acceptance of the final digital proof (the artwork, the layout, font, spelling and punctuation), we produce a physical mock-up. Photographs of the mock-up may be emailed to the customer at no cost, however, you may request a physical mock-up to be shipped to you at your own cost. Any subsequent mock-ups thereafter will be billed for at half our studio rate.
- Strict Adherence to Scheduling. You accept that our turn-around times arenon-negotiable and triggered and calculated strictly from the time that any of the required approvals or information request forms are returned to us.
- Production Times. You accept that, provided you provide us with the required approvals, sigh-offs and information forms on time, orders can take between four (4) to eight (8) weeks to complete, however the Supplier may, when possible, complete production earlier that the abovementioned standard tuenaround times, underwhich instance, the Supplier will provide the Buyer with variable production times with any such affected order.
- Rush Orders. We generally do not do Rush Orders, but in the unlikely event that our production schedule allows, you agree that in the event that should the standard production times not be sufficient to deliver the required products on time, you may request us to expedite your order by halving the usual turnaround time, in which case, your order will be considered a rush order and be billed at an additional fee equals to one-and-a-half of the quoted price.
G. PRICING & PAYMENT.
- Payment information. IW keeps your payment information secure. IW shops never receive your credit card information.
- Payment. Payment must be made in full (including delivery charges) before design/production of your order will start.
- Pre-Authorization. We may request a pre-authorization for some orders placed online with a credit or debit card. This pre-authorization will not be billed to you; however, your card issuer may hold this amount for a short period. Your card issuer determines the length of time the pre-authorization is held. We do this to ensure that the card details are still valid and that you have sufficient funds to complete the transaction. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s). Your method of payment will be charged at the time your order is placed.
- Order Resubmission. If we reject your order because of an error in pricing or other information about the merchandise, we will notify you at the email address you provided and ask you whether you would like to re-submit your order to purchase the relevant merchandise once the information in the order is validated. If we do not receive a response from you within five days, we may cancel the order.
- Currency. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in South African Rand or U.S. dollars, unless otherwise indicated.
- Forms of Payment. We offer a variety of payment methods through PayPal and PayFast interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks), Masterpass, credit facility mobicred and digital payment method Bitcoin.
- Validity. Pricing and quotations are correct at the time of receipt, and we reserve the right to amend our prices as and when necessary.
- Quotations. All price quotations issued by us to you (our cleint) are valid only for seven (7) days from the date of issue and are accurate only to the extent that the information provided by you to us for the quotations is valid and accurate.
- Quotation Revisions. In the event that a quotation expires, or is revised, any discouts that may have been offered at the time of quoting are subject to revision, and IW reeserves the right to adjust any such previously offered special pricing or discount.
H. ONLINE ORDER PROCESS
- Purchase. Scroll through our products and purchase your desired product using eft, credit card or PayPal. Once you place an order through our website, you will receive a details form where you can fill in your order preferences in and supply us with the details for your event. We will then email you a proof of your designs so that you can see what your invitations will look like. Once you approve your designs, we start printing your invitations! We then assemble your order and post it off to you! Placing your order confirms that you have read and agree to our terms & conditions.
- Customisation. All of our online products are semi-custom. One of our designers will contact you to conclude your order customization. You will be required to fill a customisation form. Your product will customized in any colour scheme to perfectly coordinate with your special day! The foil colour is customizable. You will also personalise the wording during this stage. The shape and the fonts cannot be changed.
- Proofing. Once your order customisation, wording and details are received, we will send you a proof of your order within 7 business days. Proofing timelines are usually 24-48 hours (Monday to Friday) depending on how extensive your revisions are. A first proof will always be ready within 48 hours! Total proofing time will vary for each client, but generally no less than a week. Your pricing includes only two free rounds of proofing of your entire order. Every additional change to your proof after two rounds will incur an additional fee, billed separately.
- Turnaround time. Our standard turnaround time, once a final proof is approved, is 3 weeks. We advise that you place your order 4 weeks before you require the products as this allows 3-4 weeks for your order to be completed plus shipping time, although it can be as quick as 1-2 weeks. Urgent orders may incur an express order fee.
- Production – Upon the customer’s final approval of the proofs and mock-up, the ivory white studio will send the artwork to our workshop and the production process will commence (printing, laser-cutting, assembling and embellishing). Once the order is completed, we will dispatch your order for shipping.
- Dispatch. You will be notified when your order is dispatched. All orders are shipped through our contracted couriers, “the courier guy”. For quality control, we do not use any other service. All parcels are shipped overnight to the address that you provide on the customisation form. Orders over r2000 are shipped free of charge.
I. CUSTOM ORDER PROCESS.
- Quotation. When you contact us for a quotation, we can engage via email, skype, LiveChat, email or in person. We find email to be most effective, however, you may choose to consult in person (at a consultation fee of R250 for 30 minutes). The first step is to view our portfolio online and completing the mandatory Quotation Information Form (QIF), then work with us interpret your vision and finalise the design choices (style, wording, colours, typography, media, embellishments, ribbons and print techniques available). One (1) busines day we receive your properly and fully completed QIF back, a quotation will be issued for your acceptance. A further two (2) business days after your acceptance of the quotation is received by us, a Design Concept (DC) accompanied by a Design Approval Form will be sent to you via email for your approval.
- Deposit. A 50% deposit is required to commence the design process. A R500 once-off studio fee is added to every quotation – this is for one (1) hour of studio time required for each order. For orders above R2, 500, this fee is waived. Once your deposit clearns into our bank account, you will be sent a Job Information Card (JIC) with our wording reference manual (guidelines, etiquette and suggestions for your convenience wen formulating your stationery wording). Design will only begin one (1) business day after we have received your corretly and fully completed JIC back.
- Proofing. Based on the your brief, we will create the first digital proof which will be emailed your two (2) business days afterreceiving your correctly and fully completed JIC. You will then provide us with feedback and identify any changes you wish to make. The changes and suggestions will then be integrated into a revised second digital proof one (1) business day aftter we receiving you feedback. The first set of changes are free of charge, further changes will be billed at a studio fee of R250 per half-hour. once the customer has approved the final digital proof, Ivory White will not responsible for any future changes or any mistakes noticed or raised after your approval.
- Mock-up. Three (3) business days after your approval of the final changes to the artwork, the layout, font, spelling and punctuation, etc., we will make a physical mock-up for your approval. Only photographs of the mock-up will be emailed to you for sign-off.If you request the mock-up to be sent to you via Courier, the cost of delivery is for your account, and will be added to your final invoice. The first mock-up is free, any mock-ups thereafter will be billed at R250 per mock-up.
- Production. upon the customer’s final approval of the physical mock-up, we will send the artwork to our workshop and the production process will commence (printing, laser-cutting, assembling and embellishing). The order will be completed within 14 to 28 working days after receipt of final sign-off.
- Dispatch. You will be notified when your order is dispatched. All orders are shipped through our contracted couriers, “the courier guy”. For quality control, we do not use any other service. All parcels are shipped overnight to the address that you provide on the customisation form. Orders over R2000 are shipped free of charge.
J. CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS.
- Refusal. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud prevention department. If your order is cancelled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- Exchanges. We do not accept exchanges, however, in the event that you have any problems with your order, you may contact us as provided for in this agreement.
- Returns. If an order is cancelled before production has started, we can see if a proportionate refund is possible based on whether materials have been ordered in and how much design time has be undertaken. You are responsible for any postage and return postage costs. Returns must be marked as ‘Return’ or any fees or customs charges incurred will be deducted from the refund. Items must be returned in original condition, in the original packaging and by a recorded delivery method.
- Cancellation. Since all our items are made bespoke, once an order is placed we are unable to cancel it unless cancelled within an hour of purchase; however, once we have commenced work on your design, we are unable to accept order cancellations or issue refunds. Digital download/digital artwork files are not eligible for refunds.
- Refunds. Once an order has been passed to print, foiling, letterpress or laser cutting, no refund will be made except for delivery charges invoiced for (if no delivery has taken place).
K. APPLICABLE LAW.
- Origin. All products are manufactured and sold from South Africa, sold according to South African law.
- Legal Action. Any legal action will be taken through a South African court.
L. DAMAGE & DEFECT.
- Digital and Bespoke Items. Unless faulty, all custom, digital, bespoke or personalised items, or other items made-to-order to your specific requirements cannot be returned, unless they arrive defective.
- Defects. All defective items must be reported within 14 days of receiving the item and returned immediately. The cost of shipping defective items will be for the customer’s account.
- Replacement. Defective items will be replaced within seven (7) days of receipt at no additional cost to the customer save for the cost of shipping the items back to us. Returns must be marked ‘RETURN’. We may refuse to replace the items unless the items are returned in original condition, and in their original packaging and by a recorded delivery method.
- Insurance on Shipments. We do not provide insurance on any shipments. You undertake to provide your own insurance, and further agree that should you choose to waive the option to insure the order or shipment. You will not hold us accountable for any damage that may occur after the items are collected from our custody.
- Lost Items. Dispatched items will only be considered as lost after 15 working days for all inland shipments(orders shipped from and to any destination within South Africa), or 25 working days for international shipments (orders shipped from South Africa to any destination outside South Africa).
- Proof of Dispatch. We will always provide you with tracking numbers, proof of dispatch or postage with every order shipped by us.
N. RIGHT TO DENY.
- Errors. We reserve the right to deny any order for any reason, including, but not limited to, error in billing, payment or shipping information, error in information you have provided including but not limited to an incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date and/or card security value, or information regarding other payment types, incorrect or inconsistent billing information, insufficient or incomplete shipping address.
- Fraud. If our systems, staff or third party contracted, detects or reasonably suspects any suspicious, questionable or fraudulent activity, your order may be cancelled.
- Associated Fraud. We may refuse to accept any order from customers with a previous suspicious or fraudulent order history, or if the order is reasonably associated a previous credit card dispute.
- Delivery Address. It is you sole responsibility to ensure that the correct delivery address is given when placing an order.
- Liability. You agree that we are not liable for any loss resulting from items getting lost or not delivered due to incorrect details, nor are we liable for loss or delay of any items shipped by us once the items are collected from us by the courier service provider.
- Delivery Times. Delivery times are estimates and can sometimes take longer if there are postal service distributions either within South Africa or Internationally. We are not responsible for delays to shipping caused by postal service disruptions and do not offer refunds for delayed or lost items.
- Customs and/or Import Taxes. If you placing an order from outside South Africa you may be charged custom duty or tax on your order. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check import taxes or charges in their destination country before ordering or making payment.
- Changes. These terms are subject to change at any time.